CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Stuff

Check out all the new stuff I've added to my blog. And Aaron... My sources tell me that you and the other uncles have an invite only blog I will be expecting an invite within a month. Ha Ha Ha you know I am playin playa but if your wondering I am intersted.

1 comments:

Dr. E said...

Hunter,

I will have to bring that request to the table at our next board meeting. The members of the board are quite finicky though and are more willing to dish out site memberships when compensation has been received.

By compensation I mean bribes.

The whole thing is a very elaborate and complicated process that would require a lot of explaining, I would have to delve into the core elements of business structuring and it might take hours for me to describe it to you and you would probably loose interest but I have time, so let me explain it to you.

In order for the Board to hear your proposal it needs to be drafted into three separate, duplicate copies addressed to the Sub Committee Chairman.

The Sub Committee Chairman must review the articles, address any errors and if he approves the requests, one copy will be sent to the Administrative Assistant to the Committee Chairman, another copy will be sent to the Vice President of Asset Forfeitures and Goods Received, and the last copy will be sent to the president of the chair that the Committee Chairman sits on.

If, by some miracle all these above mentioned entities were to accept the proposal, and it wound up in the in-box to the Site President and Lead Administrator (that’s me), and I were to loose my mind and run out into the street chanting “googly” “googly” with a woman’s wig on and no clothing, then maybe, just maybe, you might have a glimmer of hope of getting an invitation to the ever so important “Brother’s Blog”.

Don’t loose hope man!

We just need to go through the proper steps to get you in, you need to come up with a sick amount of cold hard cash and I need to bash my scull in and drink lots of crazy water.

Hold on a sec…………….

I now hold in my hand a glass of cloudy crazy water, so let’s make a toast to luck and,

“here’s to lookin’ at you kid”

Blah,……………………….. number 7. Durrrrrr.

I’m stupid.